This chocolaty Banana and Nutella Stuffed French Toast is easy to put together, very gooey and very delicious! Perfect for a sweet Valentine’s morning
Valentine’s Day is all about the chocolate—OK, and maybe the love, too.
But even better, it’s about the love for chocolate and it is the rule, somewhere, probably, that you have to eat chocolate the entire Valentine’s Day.
No alternative facts here 🙂
This is not a traditional French toast by any means. Usually, you soak the bread for about ten minutes in your egg mixture and then fry them in single slices in the pan.
What we’re after is a gooey, chocolaty French toast sandwich with the perfect hazelnut taste of Nutella with bananas. So, in order to keep it all together, the secret is not to soak it too long and fry it on medium.
It is pretty much as delicious as it looks—even more delicious. Even better, it takes just 10 minutes to put together.
Try it out for your sweet Valentine’s morning (or morning after 🙂 ).
Banana and Nutella Stuffed French Toast
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- pinch salt
- 4 slices bread of choice
- 4 tbsp Nutella
- 1 large banana sliced
- 1 tbsp butter
- powdered sugar for garnish optional
- 4 strawberries for garnish optional
- Mix the milk into the eggs and beat. Add the cinnamon, nutmeg and pinch of salt.
- Spread about 2 tbsp of Nutella on one slice of bread (the amount of Nutella is up to you). On the other slice of bread, put on the slices of banana. Bring those together to form a sandwich.
- Dip the sandwich in to the egg and milk mixture. Be careful not to soak it in too much (depending on your bread, it might get too soaked and be difficult to handle). I dip mine no more than 10 seconds each side. Make sure you get the sides of the sandwich as well.
- Melt the butter in a pan over medium heat. When one side is golden brown, turn it over carefully. When the other side is golden brown, take it out and plate it up.
- Here you can sprinkle powdered sugar and top with sliced strawberries.
- Bon appetit!
Tips For Making The Best Banana And Nutella Stuffed French Toast
If you’re looking for a delicious and nutritious breakfast option, look no further than banana and nutella stuffed french toast. Here are some tips to make your french toast the best it can be:
– Start by heating up your bread in the oven or on the stovetop.
– Once the bread is hot, spread some peanut butter on one side of each slice.
– Next, layer a slice of banana on top of the peanut butter.
– Top with another slice of bread and press down gently to distribute the ingredients evenly.
– Finally, add some honey or maple syrup as desired and serve warm! French toast is traditionally made with brioche or challah bread, but any kind of bread will work great in this dish. So get creative and experiment until you find the perfect combination for you!
This Banana and Nutella Stuffed French Toast Recipe is a delicious and unique take on French Toast. It’s great for breakfast or brunch, and can be made in a hurry if you want to enjoy it right away. The recipe is easy to follow with common ingredients, so you can make it ahead of time without any problems. And even better – it tastes even better the next day!